Cash Management Products for Business
Golden State Bank recognizes that every business client is unique and requires specific banking solutions. Cash Management products are an integral part of a well-run business.
Our Relationship Bankers are committed to collaborating with you to design a product and service package that specifically meets your daily operational cash flow and investment needs. Through this customization of services, your business will be able to manage liquidity, utilize cash efficiently and streamline your banking. These solutions will also save you time and increase staff productivity.
Commercial Analysis Checking
Maximizing and controlling cash flow begins with choosing the right checking account for your business. This account is designed for businesses with higher monthly transaction volume and balances. The account earns a credit towards bank service fees at a competitive rate.
- Activity in all deposit accounts owned by the same customer and operating under the same tax identification number can be combined each month for calculation of service fees
- At month end, an earnings credit is calculated from the total monthly average ledger balance in all of the customer’s accounts and the accumulated service fees are deducted from these earnings. If the combined earnings credit is greater than the combined fees, no service fee is due. If the net charges are greater than the earnings credit, that amount will be debited from the account
- Earnings credit is calculated on the monthly average ledger balance less the reserve requirement
- Account statement cycles at the end of the month
- An analysis statement is prepared separately from the cycled statement and is processed the following month. The net charge detailed in the analysis statement is assessed by the middle of the following month
Armored Car & Courier Service
Save time and operating costs with the convenience and safety of using Armored Car or Courier Service.
Merchant Service Processing
Provides a fast and cost-effective way to service your credit card/merchant processing needs. We work with a third-party provider that has similar business beliefs and strategies: high-touch service at a reasonable cost. If you choose not to use our merchant processor, we can redirect your current processing to settle with Golden State Bank.
- Simple application process
- All supplies shipped directly to you
- The bank will assist with onsite set-up services, if needed
- Transactions are credited within 24-48 business hours
Business Debit/ATM Card
The Business Debit Card is a great tool. All purchases are itemized on your monthly business checking account statement and are available to view through online banking.
Online Banking & Bill Payment
A secure Online Banking system for those business clients that want access to account and transaction information but do not have cash management needs. Online banking provides the ability to:
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View account balances and transaction history
- View images of checks and deposit slips
- Access online statements
- Transfer funds
- Stop payments
- Order checks
- Reconcile accounts and download account information into financial/tax software
- Utilize Online Bill Payment—a simple, easy and secure way to pay virtually any bill without the need for buying stamps or writing checks
- Online Banking and Bill Payment is provided at no cost
Online Cash Management Banking
Our Online Cash Management Banking platform provides advanced banking technology and enhanced security features allowing you to easily manage your money and maximize your cash flow. Administrative security and unlimited functionality are hallmarks of this product. This online Cash Management system has all of the features of Online Banking and Bill Payment plus:
- Initiate Domestic Wire Transfers
- Originate ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions for payroll deposits or make payments to other companies
- Online Federal Tax Payments
- Positive Pay and account reconciliation to assist you in preventing check fraud
- For Online Cash Management Banking, a monthly service fee of $50.00 per User ID will be assessed. For those businesses with a Commercial Analysis Checking Account, User ID and other online cash management fees will be included in the monthly analysis
For all cash management accounts, please contact your regional office for a copy of our current rate sheet, account terms and conditions and applicable account fee schedule.