Golden State Bank prides itself on understanding the borrowing needs of its clients. We understand that businesses need to manage their cash flow and provide the necessary resources for capital expenditures, equipment, and adequate inventory, and we appreciate the fact that real estate ownership is one of the most important vehicles of wealth creation for businesses and individuals alike.
- Business Operating Term Loan: We can help your business meet long-term needs such as major business asset acquisitions. These loans are offered with fixed and variable rates with a fixed repayment term.
- Commercial Real Estate Loan: We can help you purchase the commercial property you are interested to own, or refinance your present loan with better terms. Whether it is the building you are presently leasing for your business, or whether you are looking to own an investment property, our commercial lending team can facilitate the process of placing a loan a lot easier.
- Equipment Financing Loan: If your business needs equipment without constricting cash flow, this is the loan for you. It can minimize tax liability, conserves credit and capital, and allows for equipment upgrades.
- Letters of Credit: Whether your business is in need of a Standby Letter of Credit or a Commercial Letter of Credit, we can assist you either as a buyer or seller of goods and services.
- Construction Loan: If you're planning to erect a commercial building from the ground-up, or if you're looking at making additions or upgrades to your commercial property, Golden State Bank is interested in helping you find a solution.
Should you be interested in any one of our loans or want to merely discuss the wide range of facilities available to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.