Regular Business Checking
This non-interest bearing checking account is designed for businesses with lower monthly transaction volume.
- $500 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service fee with a minimum daily balance of $2,500 or an average monthly balance of $5,000
- $15.00 monthly service fee if the daily balance falls below $2,500 or the average monthly balance falls below $5,000
- Limit of 100 checks written per month; $0.30 per check in excess of 100
Commercial Analysis Checking
This account is designed for businesses with higher monthly transaction volume and balances. The account earns a credit towards bank service fees at a competitive rate.
- Activity in all deposit accounts owned by the same customer and operating under the same tax identification number can be combined each month for calculation of service fees
- At month end, an earnings credit is calculated from the total monthly average ledger balance in all of the customer’s accounts. The accumulated service fees are deducted from this amount. If the combined earnings credit is greater than the combined fees, no service fee is due. If the net charges are greater than the earnings credit, that amount will be debited from the account
- Earnings credit is calculated on the monthly average ledger balance less the reserve requirement
- Account statement cycles at the end of the month
- MasterCard Debit/ATM access card
- An analysis statement is prepared separately from the cycled statement and is processed the following month. The net charge detailed in the analysis statement is assessed by the middle of the following month